Many thanks to The Avon Navigation Trust for facilitating this camera's location and capitally funding its installation. The Abbey Cottages, situated in close proximity to Tewkesbury Abbey, were constructed between 1410 and 1412. From 1967 to 1972, they underwent restoration by the Abbey Lawn Trust, a charitable organization dedicated to preserving historic buildings. These cottages currently accommodate the John Moore Museum, residential homes, and commercial offices. The establishment of the John Moore Museum in 1980 serves as a memorial to the renowned writer and naturalist, John Moore. The museum consists of three buildings: the main John Moore Museum, which houses an extensive collection of natural history artifacts; the Merchant's House, meticulously restored to its original Tudor appearance; and the Old Baptist Chapel. The Old Baptist Chapel, situated off Church Street, is a timber-framed structure originally dating back to the 1480s as a medieval hall house. During the 17th century, it was converted into a Nonconformist meeting house. The building, including its original baptistery and pastor's room, holds considerable historical significance. Tewkesbury Borough Council restored the building to its 1720 appearance in the 1970s. In 2015, the Abbey Lawn Trust carried out further renovations and interpretation of the chapel, utilizing it as a venue for various cultural events. Behind the chapel, a small cemetery serves as the final resting place for members of the congregation, including William Shakespeare-Hart, the fifth great-grandnephew of William Shakespeare. Tewkesbury Borough Council manages this cemetery. Adjacent to the town, just west of Tewkesbury, stands Thomas Telford's Mythe Bridge, an impressive cast-iron structure spanning 170 feet (52 m) over the River Severn. This bridge, opened in 1826, is of notable architectural significance. Another noteworthy bridge in Tewkesbury is King John's Bridge, a stone-built structure commissioned by King John in the late 12th century as part of road improvements between Gloucester and Worcester. The bridge's original stonework is still visible on its north side, although it was widened in the 1950s to accommodate increased traffic. The rivers, particularly the confluence of the Avon and Severn rivers, played a significant role in the town's commercial development. Near this confluence, a large industrial flour mill was constructed in 1865, facilitating the transportation of goods by barges. Known as Healing's Mill (previously owned by Allied Bakeries), it ceased milling operations in 2006. The mill building facing the river is now considered a prominent structure at risk, with visible signs of sinking on one end of its foundations. The Battle of Tewkesbury, a pivotal event during the Wars of the Roses in England, took place on May 4, 1471. It resulted in a decisive victory for King Edward IV and his Yorkist forces over the Lancastrians. Edward of Westminster, the Lancastrian heir to the throne, along with several prominent Lancastrian nobles, was either killed during the battle or executed afterward. Following the battle, King Henry VI, who was imprisoned in the Tower of London, died shortly thereafter, possibly as a result of foul play. Tewkesbury played a crucial role in restoring political stability to England until the death of Edward IV in 1483.